The Society for Reproduction and Fertility is pleased to have established links with the national and international societies listed below. Established linkages include: (1) Annual Joint Fertility Conferences [JFC], (2) Exchange prize lecture agreements between the SRF and equivalent societies in Australia (SRB) and the USA (SSR) [ELs] and (3) the tri-annual World Congress of Reproductive Biology [WCRB].
- ARCS: Association of Reproductive and Clinical Scientists, UK [JFC]
- BFS: British Fertility Society, UK [JFC]
- SRB: Society for Reproductive Biology, Australia/New Zealand [ELs & WCRB]
- SSR: Society for the Study of Reproduction, USA [ELs & WCRB]
- CSRB: Chinese Society for Reproductive Biology, China [WCRB]
- SRD: Society for Reproduction and Development, Japan [WCRB]
- KSAR: Korean Society of Animal Reproduction, Korea [WCRB]
- TSAR: Thai Society for Animal Reproduction, Thailand [WCRB]
World Congress of Reproductive Biology (WCRB)
The SRF is also linked to the Royal Society of Biology which provides opportunity and support for the SRF in activities including influencing government, education and professional development and in public engagement.