SRF Workshops and Event Sponsorship
SRF-funded workshops (Option A or B)
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Consideration will be given to support workshops in full or in association with other organisers and/or societies. (Please see ‘Summary of SRF Workshop Packages).
- Applications for workshops will be considered from current Members (of any membership category) who have paid for at least two calendar years membership).
- Support will be offered to individuals and/or organisations to facilitate workshops covering focussed areas of interest targeted at SRF Members and the wider reproductive science community.
- Successful applicants may only submit a further application 2 years after the date of the event for which they were granted support.
Applicants must, at a minimum be able to:
- Identify a suitable venue to hold the workshop
- Propose suggested dates to run the meeting – this does not have to be during the summer months but care should be taken to avoid conflict with any competing meetings.
- Compile a scientific programme
- Submit a summary of costs including all relevant components (e.g. venue, catering, speaker expenses, registration)
- Agree to a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Organisational support (where requested) will be provided by the SRF Secretariat (The Conference Collective Ltd) who are a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO). The number of Conference Collective supported workshops will be subject to available resources (to be confirmed by CCL).
Parties interested in seeking organisational support for any of the above listed types of workshop should submit their application to the SRF Secretariat no later than 8 months before the intended date of the workshop (where Conference Collective support is required).
Applicants must complete the following documents as fully as possible in order to have their proposal considered.
- SRF Workshop application form
- ‘Pick and Mix’ task list (details of services required
Please save the two forms using the name and year of the event and upload them to the application form (Click here to apply). Please note that it will not be possible to submit your application without uploading the forms, therefore please complete these forms before applying.
Both documents are available to download below. Completed forms should be uploaded in the designated upload section of the application form.