This resource will support the education of early-career scientists and keep senior healthcare professionals up to date with the latest knowledge in their specialty.
Reproduction has launched Journal-based learning
The Society for Reproduction and Fertility is committed to supporting members’ educational needs. We’ve worked closely with Bioscientifica, the publisher of our journal Reproduction, to develop a new online journal-based learning programme, which will support the education of clinicians-in-training, and keep senior healthcare professionals up-to-date with the latest knowledge in their specialty.
Selected Reproduction articles now include questions that are written in collaboration with experts in the field. Learners will get real-time scores, including explanations of the correct and incorrect answers, and will also be able to download formal certificates of completion, which can be uploaded to individuals’ NHS ePortfolios to demonstrate learning.
Reproduction’s journal-based learning programme is completely free to use. To participate in an activity, all readers need to do is register.
Current activities include:
- On the role of germ cells in mammalian gonad development: quiet passengers or back-seat drivers? by Rios-Rojas, Knowles and Koopman
- Oocyte ageing and epigenetics by Ge et al.
- Epithelial ovarian cancer stem cells: underlying complexity of a simple paradigm by Garson and Vanderhyden
- Oviductal secretion and gamete interaction by Ghersevich, Massa and Zumoffen
- R-spondin1, WNT4, and the CTNNB1 signaling pathway: strict control over ovarian differentiation by Chassot, Gillot and Chaboissier