14th NYRA meeting 19 – 21 September 2022, Norwich, UK
About the meeting
The 14th international NYRA meeting is taking place in Norwich, United Kingdom. During the course of three days, our goal is to bring together early-career researchers and leading experts in Andrology to establish networks and promote an exchange of methodologies and expertise in the field of Andrology and Reproduction. The meeting will focus on:
- Mutational processes operative in the germline
- Male germ cell development with a particular focus on ageing
- The function of the germline epigenome
- The role of the germ-stem cell niche in prepubertal testis development and
- Germ cell development and fertility preservation
As in previous meetings, the delegates will have the opportunity to participate in a workshop focused on transferable skills and gather for a gala dinner where networking will be taken to a higher level.
|Regular member (shared room)
|Regular member (single room)
|Local participant (no accommodation)
|EEA member (shared room)
|EEA member (single room)
Become a member of the European Academy of Andrology (EAA) to get your reduced fee and enjoy all EAA membership benefits!
Click here for further information