Early Careers’ Webinar Series
Join us for the third instalment of the SRF’s Early Careers’ Webinar Series!
Workshop – Turbocharge Your Writing
When: Wednesday 18 November 2020
Time: 13:00 GMT
Speaker: Hugh Kearns (iThinkWell)
Duration: 2.5 Hours
To register, click here.
We are pleased to confirm the third instalment of the SRF’s Early Career Webinar Series, and we invite all SRF EC members to join us.
Would you like to know the secret to high output, low stress scholarly writing? In academia it is often assumed that writing comes naturally. However, an overwhelming body of research shows that there are very clear and practical strategies that can greatly increase your writing productivity.
This workshop will help you to understand:
- why it’s hard to get started
- how we deliberately use distractions to slow down writing
- the principles of quick starting
- how to deal with destructive internal beliefs
- how to set a writing plan and stick to it
- how to set achievable goals by writing in a silo
- how to greatly increase the number of actual words you produce
- how to clarify your thinking, and improve the quality of your work
To register, click the link here.
Don’t be a stranger, join our community, build you career.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with the SRF Secretariat on email@example.com